Touchwood fully guarantee all of our nursery and bedroom furniture.
Our guarantee covers the original owners against faulty workmanship and material. On purchasing any Touchwood products it would be helpful if you would register your purchase with us.
Please Note: This Registration only covers the ORIGINAL owners of Touchwood Products purchased first hand.
Register your purchase by clicking here
By registering you will automatically become a member of the Touchwood Care Club. If in future you require replacement fittings for your cots, these will be made available to you at a nominal charge. We will also keep you up-to-date with the latest designs from Touchwood.
Assembly Instruction Sheets
Trouble downloading instructions sheets
If you find that you cannot download or view the attached Instruction Sheets, please visit the website www.adobe.com/products/reader and download the latest version of ADOBE READER
Care & Maintenance Instructions
All furniture requires some care to keep its appearance. Please read the following care instructions:
1. Please note that by exposing the wooden furniture to extreme conditions, such as excessive heat
or direct sunlight, this may influence the product’s durability and may cause cracking and
deterioration of the colour.
It is important to remember that timber is a natural product and if not maintained properly it may affect
the quality of your furniture.
2. For general cleaning, use a duster or damp cloth. To remove marks, a mild soap solution can be
used. Please Note: Strong abrasive household cleaners will damage the timber surface.
3. Wooden furniture must always be protected from hot liquids, sharp objects and strong cleaning
agents. Avoid contact with sharp an heavy objects by using table mats or cloths to protect surfaces.
4. As careful as you may be, accidents do happen. For any spills, act quickly to reduce the
possibility of damage. Gently wipe up the spill immediately with a slightly damp, soft cloth.
Then wipe dry using a clean, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain.
5. Toy/Storage Chest – WARNING, forced closure of toy box lid may result in damage to the closure
mechanism. To ensure safety of toy box content please do not force the lid closed, let it close
gradually as designed.
6. Please ensure that when using electronic mobiles or accessories on cots, that extra care is taken.
If they are incorrectly installed or have been given excessive tightening, damage to the cot or
paint chipping may occur. This will not be covered by Warranty.
7. Do not open more than one drawer at a time.
(it can be hazardous to young children, if they decide to climb)
8. When moving furniture, whether it’s across the country or only across the room, special care must
always be taken to prevent any damage. We strongly recommend when moving, that you lift and
place your furniture rather than sliding or dragging the pieces across the floor, as this may
cause damage to the joints. As some of our furniture items are heavy, you may need two people
9. For all of our Nursery Cots and Change Tables, we recommend that all bolts should occasionally be
checked to ensure that they are securely tightened.
10. Touchwood furniture comes with a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee as testimony to the quality and
longevity of our range. This warranty covers faulty materials and workmanship, however does not
include general wear and tear or damage caused by the product not being used in accordance to
the above guidelines.