Classic Safety Cot
The first cot ever produced at Touchwood, the Classic cot is still in great demand.
– Safety 4-in-1 Cot
– Tested and approved to meet and exceed the Australian/New Zealand Safety Standards AS/NZS 2172 2013
– Easily transformed from a bassinet, to a deep safe cot, a child’s first bed and a 2-seater sofa
– Manufactured and hand crafted exclusively from sustainable renewable New Zealand pine timber
– Unique two-handed drop-side mechanism
– Comes with a sliding front frame
– No plastic or breakable parts are used
– 5 Year Guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship
– Optional Cot Drawer available (sold separately)
– Top Selling Luxus Cot Mattress available (sold separately)
Cot Protectors are very useful in keeping your new cot in good condition. This soft padded protector helps prevent damage to your cot due to teething as well as potential accidents, which can happen when a child starts to stand up.
We recommend purchasing one with your new Touchwood Cot
Sit back and relax in your beautiful nursery, knowing that your baby is safe and sound. Touchwood is pleased to announce, that our cots are now SAFER THAN EVER…
Having passed the Australian/New Zealand Safety Standard [AS/NZS 2172:2013] during our 25 years of manufacturing Nursery Cots, we have now taken it one step further by having our Cots tested by FIRA International, a British based testing facility.
So, if peace of mind is important to you, choose a Touchwood. That way, not only will your baby be able to sleep better at night – but you will too.
- All Touchwood Cots have been tested and approved to meet and exceed the:
- Australian/New Zealand Safety Standard AS. NZS. 2172
- British/European Safety Standards BS EN 716 – 1/2 :2008
All Touchwood Cots are 4-in-1 Cots, as each one can be easily transformed from a bassinet, to a deep safe cot, a child’s first bed and a 2-seater sofa.
Classic, Metro, Meadow and Sleigh Cots
All Touchwood cots are painted or stained with totally non-toxic finishes and are certified with non-toxic Certification. If you decide to repaint your cot you must be sure that the paint that you are going to use is also totally non-toxic and safe for a baby to suck on.
TouchWood does not recommend repainting the Cot and will not be liable for anything that goes wrong. If you wish to touch-up any teething marks or blemishes, we can sell you a small tin of non-toxic touch-up paint in Satin White Only for your use. Available in New Zealand only.
Due to the variances and relative inconsistencies of various display monitors and different operating systems, the colours you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colours as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
If colour is important to you, we advise that you view our colour samples in store prior to finalising your order. Colour samples may vary slightly between batches.
Timber can also vary in colour due to the inherent variances in wood (different grain and intesity), therefore slight variation in colour may occur.
You will minimise colour differences if the products are purchased together from the same batch.
Stains: Rimu, Dark Oak
Rimu Stain, Satin White